In this section, you’ll find advice and help on various topics.
For questions about your town’s status and how to sign up, go to Town Specific Info
Check the topics in this section for information and advice. If you still need to speak to someone:
Customer service is available 8:30am – 5:00pm M-F. Call when you:
- have a question about installation or scheduling installation.
- have a question about your bill
- want to upgrade your internet service
- want to add phone service
- plan to be away from home for an extended period of time and want to suspend your internet service
- need help connecting a TV or computer to the internet
Tech support is available 8:30am – 5:00pm M-F. Call when:
- you want to install an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) battery backup
- your internet service is not working
- your internet speed is significantly degraded
- your phone service is not working or the quality is degraded
- you need help connecting a TV or computer to the internet
Available 24/7 every day.
For emergency network repairs, call:
- When you observe a tree or branch leaning against the fiber cable on the poles
- When you observe a fiber cable lying on the ground.
- To report Downed or damaged fiber lines or any fiber related parts on poles.
We appreciate hearing from you about your good or bad experiences with our network. Please let us know what you think.